- At only 4" this is the smallest fully functioning pliers wrench in the world
- One-handed quick adjustment up to 3/4" gripping capacity
- Excellent for gripping, holding, pressing and bending applications
- Parallel jaws evenly distribute force for a secure grip
- Smooth jaws will not mar surface finish
- Box-joint design: high stability because of double guide
- Texturized handles for a better grip
- Pinch guard prevents operators' fingers from being pinched
- 10 adjustment positions
Part Number: 86 04 100
Country of Origin: Germany
Width: 1 1/4"
Weight: 0.15 lbs.
1000 Volt Insulated: No
Handle Type: Bare handles, embossed
Gripping Surface: Smooth
Surface Finish: Chrome Plated
Joint Type: Box-joint
Number of Adjustment Positions: 10
Jaw Length: 5/8"
Jaw Width: 3/32"
Jaw Thickness: 3/32"
Max Jaw Opening - Hex: 3/4"
Max Jaw Opening - Working Capacity: 3/4"