- Adjustment at the touch of a button directly on the workpiece
- Fine adjustment for optimum adaptation to different size workpieces and a comfortable gripping position
- Self-locking on pipes and nuts: no slipping off the workpiece and low handforce required
- Gripping surfaces with special hardened teeth, teeth hardness (approx. 61 HRC): low wear and reliable gripping
- Box-joint design: high stability because of double guide
- Reliable catching of the hinge bolt: no unintentional shifting
- Pinch guard prevents operators' fingers from being pinched
- 13 adjustment positions
- Chrome vanadium electric steel; forged, multi-stage oil-hardened
Part Number: 87 01 125
Country of Origin: Germany
Width: 1 3/8"
Weight: 0.195 lbs.
1000 Volt Insulated: No
Material Type: Chrome vanadium electric steel, forged, oil-hardened
Handle Type: Non-slip plastic
Gripping Surface: Serrated
Surface Finish: Polished jaws
Other Surface Finish: Grey atramentized
Joint Type: Box-joint
Number of Adjustment Positions: 13
Max Jaw Opening - Round Pipe: 1 1/16"
Max Jaw Opening - Hex: 1 1/16"
Max Jaw Opening - Working Capacity: 1 1/16"